Branding & Promotional Services
Building marketing strategy to make brand equity stronger & grow market share Evaluate and track brand performance and brand health and communicate to key stake holders the progress Redefining the brand communication Developing and evaluating consumer promotion activities Managing the budgets against marketing activities to ensure compliance with spend forecasting
Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for a particular brand or product/ Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities/Conceptualize strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign/ Supervise brand content/Track consumer
Lead the Brand development process, ensuring consistent brand expression through all consumer trade and cultural touch points, both external and internal.
Our Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Develop and execute marketing and promotional calendar to drive traffic, profitable sales, and engage the target customer with the brand.
- Managing creative agencies for brand strategies execution & deployment.
- Ensure that best in class project management practices are employed to deliver all marketing communications within strategy, budget, and deadline.
- Lead the creative development of quarterly brand themes that convey the brand point-of-view, and business targets for the quarter.
- Develop a strong integrated brand communication team. Ensure best practices in the development of brand programs including the writing and sharing of strong creative briefs that will result in creative communications that are on strategy, on brand, and on deadline.
- Develop, optimize and track annual brand marketing budget.