Legal & Financial Advisory
We will be responsible for legal strategy planning, contracting litigation, legal documentation, drafting etc. in accordance with applicable laws. To liaise with government and regulatory authorities and experts in contracting litigation. Interact and advise independently various head of departments of the company on all necessary legal & compliance matters. Representing the company in ensuring the efficient handling and winning resolution of all negotiations and disputes. Strong written & oral communication & analytical skills.
Our Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Build service delivery capabilities: Identify key skill set requirements, develop client engagement model, develop subject matter expertise, define deliverable structure and content, and evaluate technology platforms that integrate with our service offering.
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams, quality delivery of work products; manage project economics and risk.
- Client Management: Conduct periodic business review with clients, resolve client escalations, and liaise with client and sales team to expand our engagement.
- Manage project deliverables: Proactively manage, monitor and report on execution of deliverables, Reporting and governance.
- Business process management: Standardize and simplify processes to enable cost effective operations; define an effective set of performance measures and KPIs.
- Performing as Financial Advisor to different infrastructure & non-infrastructure projects.
- Business development, credit and project appraisal, understanding legal framework and syndication.
- Credit Appraisal, Due Diligence, Market Analysis, Structuring, and Financial Modelling, preparation of appraisal notes & term sheet and Information memorandum preparation.
- Acting as Financial Advisor in debt syndication of multiple infrastructure projects in a consortium banking mechanism.